Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hmm there's too many things I could write to sum up this weekend.
It has been surface level fun! I have hung out with some great friends - starting with a sleepover with my 9 year old piano student on Friday night... ALOT of junk food, board games, nintendo 64, explaining that I don't have a wii or abc 3 (because I am STILL waiting for my t-box) and finding heaps of things I forgot I had - who knew I still had the pop-up card kit?! Of course we played Mouse Trap, because no sleepover is complete without it, & i won my first ever round of mario kart :) I learnt some good life lessons from hanging out with T, which maybe one day I'll write about!

I also got to watch my friend win her netball final, 42-41. I am so not a netballer. The constant whistle-blowing drives me insane. After a while the whistles from the 5 games in the immediate vicinity of where we were sounded a bit like crickets chirping & that made it a bit more bearable cos it was funny (the actual netball fans didn't like my metaphor). They played super well & made it to the grand final!

Last night another friend had a massive bonfire on her property. It was fun to hang out & toast marshmallows (and oranges...eww). Such a nice night. and sooo good to catch up!


Today I was on kids church...hmm.
Then I sewed 3 chickens and watched the whole of season 2 of phineas and ferb (such a fun show!)


So all in all, if I read that summary I could say that it was a super fun weekend, and it was. I just wish I could switch my head off. I think I have been over-thinking stupid things and have become so frustrated about things that aren't even things, hmm. I'm glad I live on my own, cos of there was anyone around me at the moment I'm not sure I could be kind. On the other hand, I sort of wish I had someone to ramble at...hmm.  I've also had crazy pain in my back & horrible girl pain for the past 2 days. so not fun.
So yep. I'm grumpy and not heaps fun tonight. Really need to spend some time with God & get my priorities straight.

No comments: