Friday, September 24, 2010

To market, to market to buy... pretty much everything!

Well yesterday was Year 4 Market Day. I LOVE Market day!
Each kid had to create a stall & advertise and sell their product or service to the K-4 kids and teachers.

The kids (& their parents) came up with such amazing ideas! Everything from slime, cupcakes, catapults, to 'pay $1 and you can hold my rabbit' (such an ingenious idea!). Two girls made a 2 metre wide, almost as tall as me cardboard castle as their stand for their "playdough palace". I spent so much money! (I wanted one of everything...)

Well here are some photos of some of their exciting stalls and products...  








 It was such a great day! In less than 2 hours our 40 Year 4 kids raised almost $1000  for their graduation (which we'll divide between charity, a gift to the school & a whole stack of fun)! such a great effort!

My kids are amazing!

No comments: