Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tricked you

I've worked out how to trick myself!
You see in 3.5 weeks my kids' half yearly reports are due to my boss to get checked. We haven't officially been told 'start your reports' yet. So there is no pressure to start them yet. So I have. And it's working beautifully. Usually it can take 20-30 minutes to write a comment when I have to write them...(times 25 is alot of time) but because I don't have to write them yet and I'm just doing it for the fun of it with no pressure it's actually fun and fast. I'm loving being able to write about the things my kids have done and achieved this semester (granted I have started with the easiest kids). I'm just hoping I finish them all before I get told to start them and lose all mostivation.
um...

Tomorrow I get to play with two of my boys and their lovely mums! Oh I can't wait! It's been at least 10 days since we last hung out. They are growing too fast.

1 comment:

Melanie Ann Creative said...

Way way too fast. Where is the time going? And how come I turning into one of those people who pinch babies cheeks and tell them they're growing too fast?! Oh dear!
Good tricking yourself though miss, clever friend :)