Tuesday, August 30, 2011

safety dance!

So this term for our Personal Development and Health unit on Safety, my class is creating a film-clip to Glee's version of 'Safety Dance.'

I have a boy in my class who wants to be a director when he grows up, so he's working with my sister to direct the clip! soo cute! He absolutely adores my sister. He even wrote a report about her the other day "The person I most admire is..."
On Friday I gave L the run of the afternoon session to organise the class. It was so fun... He started with -
"Ok. Before we start, let's go over the rules:
Rule #1 No mucking around or being silly. otherwise there will be punishment."
Another student asked "do you mean minor punishments or severe punishments?"
"Well I'd say maybe moderate, I won't beat you or anything...
Rule #2 You need to listen when I'm talking.
Rule #3 You have to have a good attitude!
Okay. I'll take two more questions..."
hahahahahaha!
It was so fun to sit back and watch him organise twenty-six of his peers.
The dvd is going to be hilarious! I can't wait to see it finished!

No comments: